Saturday, January 14, 2012

Nobody ever shop at Gap again.

Dear GAP:

I realize that most of your customers don't purchase "tall" jeans. And that those that do probably wear certain sizes. But there are those of us who wear other sizes. So when you decide that you aren't going to make your "tall" jeans in my size anymore, that means I can't buy jeans from you. And you were one of the two stores where I could buy jeans. (Although I just looked at the other store's website and online they don't show that they sell the XXL length anymore....so I might just never be able to buy jeans again from anywhere. Thanks to you too, Buckle. Hopefully you still sell those in the stores...). I can still apparently buy jeans in my size from your sister store Old Navy. If I want them to fall apart in a week. But I prefer my jeans to last a little longer. So either I need to gain enough weight to go up a full size, or you need to bring back my size. I vote for the latter as the former will be nearly impossible. I would really like the option of paying less than $100 for a pair of jeans at the other store....so bring it back!

Sincerely,
Amy Lee




I'm gonna be pissed if I go to Buckle today and they don't have XXL length jeans. Real. Pissed.


UPDATE: I went to Buckle and they did in fact have XXL in the store still. In like two styles. So I checked out the gap website again and found one pair in my size. Better than nothing....

No comments:

Post a Comment