Wednesday, April 11, 2012

For my girls

This is a post for the lovely girls who are going to stand beside me on the big day! I am so excited to call you all friends and my wedding wouldn't be the same without you next to me. I just wanted to give you girlies a little idea of the aesthetic I'm thinking of as far as dresses, etc. go. So here is some inspiration!




LOVE THIS! The different shades of coral and styles are beautiful!





Same here, the different shades and styles are so lovely!





LOVE this bouquet and the colors.






Pretty much just what I'm going for: the colors, decorations, style, even possibly the favors!









Source: marthastewartweddings.com via Amy on Pinterest

This is another great example of colors, style, decorations, etc! A little brighter and bolder than the other picture, my wedding will probably be a good combination of the two!


No comments:

Post a Comment