Sunday, June 27, 2010

Greetings, ciao and hola!

I can't believe my trip to Spain is only a little over two months away! It's crazy to think that a year ago, I was living with my parents and working full-time at a job that really made me miserable, with little to no social life to speak of. I am loving my life right now! Its such a change from what it was, but a great change. I am actually enjoying my classes, love my little part-time job, have met some awesome people and am just having fun! And on top of that all, I get to go spend four months in SPAIN! I still have a lot to do before the trip, and am praying endlessly that I get some sort of scholarship to help pay for the program in Spain. But I am so excited! No, life is not perfect. But it's much closer to perfection right now than it has been in a long time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment