Sunday, October 17, 2010

found my calling in life...

Phew what a weekend. Went to two nearby towns (Alcala de Guadalira and Utrera) to see Medeival castles. Went to a bullfighting school to see some bullfighters-in-training practice. Met Sofie's "friend" Gerardo (a guy she found on the street to take a survey for her for class), a Spanish photographer who took us to a couple local bars. We met his friends, had a few drinks, and had a grand ole time. Then we went on a hike to Odiel river in Huelva. More about those later. Because its late and I'm exhausted (I don't think my feet have ever been this tired. Definitely going to treat myself to a pedicure this week sometime), I'm going to share with you my new career path. Well, there are two options. I haven't made up my mind yet.


I could become a bullfighter. Look, the cape is even pink!




Or I could join this convent and spend the rest of my life making
delicious goodies with the adorable nuns.


Votes are welcome.

2 comments:

  1. Hmm. Lets see... Watching a pretty six foot one senorita towering over a 2500lbs bull or watching her selling delicious baked good. I think I go for the bullfighter. Just make sure your life insurance is made out to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mommy says NEITHER!! Pretty senorita would never hurt bulls....and I'm pretty sure being a nun is not what God has planned for someone who really wants to have children!!!!

    ReplyDelete