Thursday, October 14, 2010

some awesome people

Here are some people in Sevilla that I love:

The guy that owns the fish shop thing on the street on my way to school. He sells fresh seafood to all the locals and waves and says hi every time I go by. So cute!

The lady at the cafe by the school I volunteer at. She is so sweet and remembers what I order and calls me "mi amor" or "mi corazon" ("my love" or "my heart").

The monjas (nuns) at the convent that sell delicious, delicious goodies.

My phonetics and phonology professor. I have a crush on him. And he remembers my name. Yesssss! (aaaaand he may be married....)

Of course my adorable 4-year-olds. Oh I love them. Pablo found me at recess again today and was so sad when I didn't come into his class again! They didn't have school on Tuesday, so I skipped a day in their class. He just holds onto my hand for dear life and tries to drag me into his class :) But I love them all!

And there's my señora and her family. They are so sweet and fun!

Well, those are my favorite people. I would write about my adventures during the day off (Tuesday-día de la Hispanidad) when Sofie and I went to the cathedral and Alcázar, but that would require uploading pictures and writing a lot more and I feel like crap so I will do that later...

1 comment:

  1. Don't eat snails!!! Glad your Senora fixed your sick tummy.

    ReplyDelete