Saturday, January 15, 2011

música.

I love Italian. All things Italian. Including Italian music.

When I was in Italy a few years ago, this one song by this artist named Jovanotti was played practically on repeat on every radio station. I loved it, it was catchy, so when I got back to the US I would occasionally look up the artist to see if he had any new songs. I now have quite a few of his songs on my iPod. But there is one that I just love. I go through moods of wanting to listen to his music a lot for some reason, and am in one of those moods currently. So I've been listening practically non-stop to Jovanotti. And especially to this song. I love it. I can only understand about 1 out of every 15 words, but I still love it.

Here you go: Baciami Ancora ("Kiss Me Again") by Lorenzo Jovanotti Cherubini (from a movie of the same name).



If you want to hear more of my favorite songs of his, go here (for the song they played in Italy all the time). Or here (for some sweet dance moves).

No comments:

Post a Comment