Saturday, October 27, 2012

Our wedding in pictures

We got our wedding photos back! So exciting, here is a glimpse of our big day!

Our first look! There were a few hops left for us to take photos in :) 


The amazing wedding party! <3 


Me and the boys! 


and Ben and the boys! 


My fam <3 


Best. Flower girl. Ever. 


My grandma putting my "something old" on my finger! 


Ben's family! 


Ben and his brothers 


Me and my lovely ladies 


The ceremony site. 


Coloring books for the kids 


Programs (designed by the one and only Megan Devencenzi





Our guest book "tree" 


Uninvited but entertaining guests. 



Melts my heart! She just ran right to him! <3


My poppa singing "I loved her first."



The reception tables 



Lunch! Courtesy of so many wonderful helpers! 







Pinky promise! 



I made the cake topper myself for less than $2! (Although I borrowed
the idea from an etsy shop!)



Bubbles!


Mario and Princess Peach, my husband's idea! :) 




And our photographer's take on our wedding is here!

3 comments:

  1. I want a copy of this family one..for that frame you got us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely wedding! Anybody can tell how happy the occasion was based on the pictures. You, the groom, and the rest of the people exude so much happiness it radiates on the photos. And I do like how the guests and the attendees participated on the pictures. All of them really take the funny moments seriously!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! We sure were happy and had a ton of fun! :)

      Delete