Thursday, May 19, 2011

SUUUUMMMMMMMMER.

Three more weeks. I can make it. I just have to write four papers, do numerous homework assignments and study for four finals. But then it will be SUMMER!!!!! I originally registered to take a summer class-Teaching Everyday Science (one of the requirements for my Elementary Ed minor). Buut, I dropped it. Since I'm no longer going to pursue a Special Ed teaching certificate, there are a few classes that I no longer have to take which will free my schedule up a little next year. So I don't have to take classes this summer. It would still be good to do, but I just need a break.

So, when my finals are all over with, I will have a real-live summer this year! The gym is closing down for two weeks for a remodel, which means I'll have some time off without even having to work (unless they want me to work in other locations...which I may or may not agree to)! Although my poor bank account won't appreciate that, my brain will enjoy it. Then I will be in Korea for five weeks. I plan on doing a whole lot of nothing this summer. Reading (any recommendations?), cooking, sunbathing (ish, since I don't really like doing that but like the idea of it), hanging out with a certain guy (what?!?!) and family and friends...It's gonna be a good summer!

Now, if only the weather will cooperate...

2 comments:

  1. 3 days of sun in a row, and Mommy has quite a tan again....I'm not usually one for suntanning either, but it's been so long since I felt warm, I just couldn't resist. If you come home for a few days during your break, we can take Sierra to Otter beach every day and soak up sun while playing!!! And that certain guy can come for....a visit? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES OTTER BEACH!!!!!!! I love that idea. I'm planning on coming home for a few days for dad's birthday :)

    ReplyDelete