Monday, November 1, 2010

addicted..

I went back. Again. For the third day in a row. I'm going to end up spending all my money on tea if this keeps up!

Although I have to go back to classes again starting tomorrow, so probably won't have time to go back for a while :) It's just so cute and peaceful and lovely! Today I got hot chocolate. Oh you haven't had hot chocolate until you've tried it at this place. YUM.

We had a little "puente" (literally "bridge"), or break, as there was no classes today due to some holiday. Yeah four-day weekend! Full of studying and sniffly noses as I caught a dumb cold. Oh well, it kept me in most of the weekend which means I got a lot done. But not nearly enough. I have two classes which are requiring a decent amount of studying for the midterms this week. In one class I don't have an exam and in the other I don't need to do as much studying as we've covered everything really well in class (and it deals with rules and logical things which are easy for me to memorize. Unlike the dumb stuff in my psychology and literature classes).

Anyway, that's all the excitement that's going on. I will be dreaming of this hot chocolate every day from now on. I don't have a picture (which is probably good, as I'd drool on my computer every time I saw it), but here's some yummy tea!

1 comment:

  1. Gosh Amy, I'm worried about your addiction:) Such a lush!! All that tea drinking and hot chocolate will ruin your liver. muahahahah, Mommy is so funny. I love that some of your favorite things are trying all the different foods. ahhhh enjoy that fast metabolism my darlin', I remember those days! Mommy is being good, and working VERY hard to look forward to turkey day without Amy Darlin!!!! At least we get to enjoy Christmas with the whole family...what a celebration we'll have...everyone home and Mommy's cancer is GONE.

    ReplyDelete