Tuesday, November 9, 2010

linens

I came home after the busy weekend to find a lovely new addition in my room. Ángeles always hangs up an array of towels on the back of my door for my use during the week. This time, there was something extra. A housecoat. She wears one constantly in the house. Literally, every second she's in the house. And she must have thought I needed one to. It's beautiful. And pink. And smells faintly of old-lady. But I love it. Here's a picture just so you can admire its beauty.



p.s. I promise I'll post soon about Aracena. It was beautiful. I've just been too lazy....it's all the housecoat's fault.

3 comments:

  1. Too cute and very sweet of her. Did she make it? You must have forgotten your own housecoat, they take up too much luggage space!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very classic. They come a long way since the 40's when it started. Also called a duster, because they were worn to clean the house.

    ReplyDelete