Sunday, August 29, 2010

¡Sí se puede!

Spain it is! I'm leaving in 4 days. 4 days. Cuatro días. Wow. I had kind of decided not to go, so its weird to be going now. It's like a new thing, I'm excited all over again. But also stressed. Because now I have 4 days to pack, get everything together, etc. Seems like a whole lot to do in four days. But I keep reminding myself that I can always buy whatever I forget. Although I need to make this a budget trip as I'm already spending X thousand dollars to go. Ay yi yi. A lot of money. Stupid government won't give me any grants and no one will give me a scholarship >:( Come on, people, I'm worth it. Anyone on here want to fund my semester in Spain??????

No takers? Boo. Well, time to figure out what to pack. And practice my Spanish. How many bags am I allowed again....? ¿Cuantas maletas puedo tomar de nuevo?

No comments:

Post a Comment