Friday, September 10, 2010

Algunas fotos...

The streets of Spain. It's a little bit terrifying when you're
walking down a street like this and a car comes...


Guadalquivir river


Flamenco! Pretty amazing group.



the Teaching Development group and our guide out for tapas :) Fun people!


Granizada and Tinto de Verano. Yummmm


La Universidad de Sevilla. Where some of my classes are!
It used to be a tobacco factory.


sometimes we get lost.......


the Alcázar. Not gonna lie, don't know much about this place yet...
but we're going on a tour of it this weekend so I'll be an expert after that ;)


Mi casa. This is the apartment building where I live, so cute!


My señora has a fully-stocked liquor cabinet...


my bedroom. pretty pink.




Aaaaaaand:










this is what overlooks my bed.

4 comments:

  1. Do your seventy-three inches fit in that bed? Just wondering?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah just baaaarely! I think the bed is about exactly as long as I am :)

    ReplyDelete