Tuesday, September 7, 2010

¡Bienvenidos!

Ahhhh Sevilla. You are not what I expected. But I still like you. A whole lot.

I don't know what I was expecting. I guess I thought it would be more like Florence. I don't know why I thought a Spanish city would have similar architecture to an Italian one. They certainly don't. But Sevilla is quite a city. Its pretty big, bigger than I thought it would be. And it has more modern buildings than I thought, but is still so obviously historic. I haven't really seen that much of the city yet, still a lot to explore. But I did find an H&M to shop at and a great ice cream place....what more could one need?!

Tomorrow, I meet my señora. So excited, and nervous! I will be living with Angeles and her mom, who is 85 years old. How cute!!! Hopefully they're nice little old Spanish ladies and not mean. I just have no idea what to expect. But I shall update you, my blogging friends (all 3 of you...), as soon as I can!

Hasta luego!

No comments:

Post a Comment