Saturday, September 4, 2010

The Forgotten

There are some things I forgot to bring with me. Not that I really need them, but it would be nice to have them.
* my tweezers. these eyebrows are going to be a disaster soon if I don't find some quickly...
* electrical converter adapter thing. I brought one for my computer, and one for my cell phone. But forgot one for everything else, as these converters only work for those things. Fortunately I don't really have much else that needs plugged in besides hair appliances :)
* more cold medicine. I brought some, but should have brought more since I happen to have caught a cold already!
* my laptop fan thing. I didn't realize how often I use that, but this thing gets very warm! I think it might leave 3rd degree burns on my legs. 2nd degree at least.
* hair ties and headbands. I brought some, but will definitely need more. 3 hair ties and 2 headbands won't last very long as I seem to lose them as soon as I get them. Which is why I could only find 3 hair ties and 2 headbands to bring with me...
* my Spanish/English dictionary. Who needs one of those when they're going to spend 4 months in a Spanish-speaking country?! Dumb.

Oh well, these are all completely unnecessary things for the most part. I'll survive just fine without them!

On a side note, here's some pictures from Madrid! I spent a few hours wandering around, not knowing where I was or where I was going, so I don't actually know what any of these places are called. Or if I could find them again. But here they are!









Aaaaand here's my niece eating zucchini bread. baaaaaahahahah

1 comment:

  1. so pretty! when do we get to see more pictures .. also. i am sure all of those amenities would be relatively cheap and easy to locate .. well other than the laptop fan thing .. HAHA - that makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete