Thursday, July 22, 2010

pee and snot

It was a long day. First of all, I didn't sleep more than 2 hours last night. Then, I had to be at work at 6am and work until 10. Then I came home and tried to sleep a little, then went to class at 1. THEN I had to work again from 4-8. While at work tonight, I:

1.) had to clean up a kid's pee in the play structure. Definitely old enough to have not peed his pants. He didn't even say anything. Another, younger kid pointed and said "wet." Gross.

2.) had a different kid wipe his snotty nose all over me as I was holding him while he was crying. He was crying because he was tired and didn't want to be reprimanded (and I was tired, so was all about the reprimanding today). Instead of sitting in time out like he was supposed to, he wanted to be held and sob all over my sleeve (why do they do that?! Every kid I hold while they are crying feels the need to wipe their nose on my shoulder.). Gross. again.

Now, its time for bed. Hopefully I'll actually sleep tonight...

1 comment:

  1. Maybe they need to provide you with a box of kleenex!! LOL

    ReplyDelete