Friday, July 2, 2010

yikes.

I just got out of Spanish class. I was kind of excited to take Spanish this summer since it's an accelerated term, much more intense. I thought I'd like it. Only its hard. Really hard. Like, "I just got a D on a quiz" hard. I don't get D's. I don't think I've ever gotten one before, even on just simple quizzes. Ay yi yi. Fortunately they drop the lowest score. And if I get a score lower than that at some point, I shouldn't be going to Spain anyway.

Guess who's doing a butt load of studying this weekend?!?!

One good thing that has come out of this class so far? The best word ever, in any language. "Pipirisniquiris." Just say it. "Pipirisniquiris." Oh so fun! I tried looking it up online and can't find a definition for it. So it may not be an actual real word and maybe my professor just made it up. According to Oscar, it means like a picky person. Persnickety maybe. I don't even care if its a real word, I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment