Wednesday, July 21, 2010

un día en clase...

I had to write "una composición" today in class about my childhood.

1.) It made me remember all the fun times I had with the sibs. Playing in the ditch (what? that's not weird...), in the barn, playing school, etc. Ahhh the memories! Wouldn't trade my childhood for anything! I'm just glad the brother and sister get along now :)

2.) my classmate, Carrie, started laughing at one point while writing hers. We laugh a lot in class, we have fun. But I asked her why she was laughing and she said she had to look up a word to write "había una bailarina travesido." or, "there was a transvestite ballerina." I said "uhhhh we had very different childhoods..." The rest of the class was looking at us like we were crazy since we were laughing so hard and it had been completely silent in there. So funny, ohhh español!

No comments:

Post a Comment