Thursday, July 1, 2010

Guilty pleasures...

So there are a couple of websites that I go to every once in a while, and then, hours later, finally force myself away from. Okay maybe not hours later (not usually anyway...), but you get the drift. I just get wrapped up in them and can't stop looking! One of these websites is Texts From Last Night. People are ridiculous. That is the lesson I have learned from this site. Here are just a few nuggets from it:

(843):

it's like i need an invisible sign across my boobs that says "DOESN'T HAVE DADDY ISSUES" that only old men can see

(978):

i know you like preteen girls so i'm gonna offer you some advice...dump a bucket of glitter on yourself and walk into the sunlight. they will come running.

(520):

2am update: i think I'm in Mexico but I found a dennys. Everyone but this cute family of 4 is speaking Spanish. Cute family of 4 is helping me out.

(732):

Every day I regret the life decisions that led me to bank management and NOT being a coke addicted stripper. Every. Single. Day.

Haaaahahah oh they make me laugh! A couple of those may only be funny to me because I relate to them somewhat. I'll let you guess which ones.


The other website I spend way too much time on is We Heart It. (maybe I just spend too much time on it because it takes FOREVER for it to load on my computer...kind of annoying). They say their website is full of "inspiring images and videos." I would be inclined to remove the "inspiring" from that, but its still entertaining. Some are really pretty, lovely photos. Others are weird. And yet others are just self portraits of incredibly vain people. Either way, its pure fun in my book. Here are some lovely examples of what you can find there:


Well...there were going to be a few pictures. But I'm pretty dumb and can't figure out how to get them posted on here. soooo, you can go look yourself!
hilarious
pretty funny



also, on a side note, today at the gym I saw something pretty hilarious. An older guy was working out and wearing a fanny pack. Pretty funny in and of itself. But that's not all. At one point he opened his fanny pack and pulled out, what else, a Sony Discman. HA! Who uses discmans and who wears fanny packs?! That dude, apparently. So funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment